Responsibilities of candidates include:
You'll be in charge of establishing a comprehensive marketing strategy to boost traffic and aid in client acquisition as a digital marketing specialist. In the era of modern media sharing and campaign development technologies, content may be anything from audio to video to articles to Stories on social media platforms. Monitoring the content strategy and organically bringing traffic, designing, drafting, and conceptualizing the content strategy as per company policy and following the brand guidelines, tracking our online footprint and ensuring around-the-clock presence through various campaigns and blogs, liaising with design teams to ensure relevant and engaging content is rolled out, liaising with campaign management teams to analyze the performance, and always looking for ways to improve The following are a few examples of the kinds of skills you should have:-
1) A storyteller on social media with a clear and unbiased point of view and in-depth analysis.
2) An audio-visual presentation based on the subject matter
3) Our video collection has been extensively used.
4) Incorporating push notifications from mobile devices, web browsers, and other media.
5) Search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing (SMM), and digital marketing.
6) Working with the top influencers in the industry to increase traffic from content-based sources via the use of social media.
7)Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
8)Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
9)Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness •
10)Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
11)Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.) •Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date